Hello everyone! I am back again. The last of April 2021 has finally arrived. People said April is a month of rebirth, regrowth, and renewa...

I Am Growing Older, Wiser, and Stronger

 



Hello everyone! I am back again. The last of April 2021 has finally arrived. People said April is a month of rebirth, regrowth, and renewal. April is a fun month. I was born in early April, Aries baby girl.
What is an Aries girl like? There are a lot of this and that about Aries girl. They said Aries girl is creative, passionate, energetic, and – at times – domineering and short-tempered. Aries can be one of the most trustworthy in the entire zodiac. Aries seems too aggressive and loud but warm and caring inside. 


There is a lot of thunderstorms inside me, banging here and there. A body like a mountain, a heart like the ocean, and a mind like a sky. I am fearless but yet I cry when I fall. I have been through a lot, problem, trouble, mumble in the puddle. This year is my third year celebrating my birthday in Germany. In 2019, I went out dining with my man. In 2020, the pandemic begins. In 2021, the pandemic stays.
I am honestly not a big fan of birthday. I am grateful that I have my new age, new opportunity, but that's it. Don't get me wrong, I do like presents and surprises, but I am as much happy with or without those things. I hide my birthday on every social media I have, so people don't need to worry if they forget to congratulate me.


My family and my dearest friends, I don't ask for more. The less I have the merrier I feel.


I always confuse if people ask me what I want. I am currently in a happy state of mind, and if I am happy, it means that everything is enough, and when everything is enough, you don't ask for more.

So what did I get for my birthday present this year? I got my keyboard. My old childhood dream.
My husband gave me a present and I give myself a new skill, an opportunity to learn one more instrument, the one that I always wanted. Since I was a kid, I really want to play piano, but I don't have one. I never get the opportunity until now. I want my life to still live a dream.

Learning to play was always hard at the beginning. I remember last year when I got Ukulele for my birthday, it was rock bottom. But now? I am still bad but I can play.

I realize that I am not that talented in music, but at least I am happy when I play. That's what really matters, right?


1 comment:

  1. waaah...still posting rupanya yaak anda?

    ReplyDelete